Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chinese Writing Exercise Worksheets


I was researching in Google and I couldn’t find a single Chinese character and pinyin writing exercise worksheet for practice that fit my needs. The other worksheets had too many lines in it (cross-line, star-line) and it was making me dizzy.

Therefore, I created my own templates in Excel and converted them into PDF format.

These are my very own “Chinese Writing Exercise Worksheets.”

They are free to download. You would simply need to download it, open PDF (make sure you have a PDF program), and then print it out for practice.

This worksheet allows you to practice character writing and pinyin right underneath.



This worksheet is the standard box template that allows you to practice writing Chinese characters without the lines within each box. This format was how I learned Cantonese in school.



I’m starting to use these templates myself for class. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Update cookies preferences